Terms & Conditions
Wearing silver or gold jewellery:
- Remove your jewellery when doing manual work, including housework and gardening.
- Put on your jewellery after applying makeup, perfume and hairspray.
- Always remove your jewellery before entering water, including the shower and swimming pools.
- Remove jewellery before bed.
- Jewellery should be the last thing you put on for the day and the first thing you take off when you get home.
Cleaning your jewellery:
- If tarnishing occurs, you can clean your jewellery using jewellery cleaner or by soaking it soap and warm water.
- Afterwards rub it gently with a soft cloth.
Storing your jewellery:
- Store pieces separately in a jewellery box or bag to help avoid scratching by other items of jewellery
To ensure longevity of the finish on this metal please avoid contact with perfume, sunscreen and cosmetics. When not in use store this piece separately from other jewellery.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
When converting prices to another currency or when an item is charged to a credit card, a slight price variation of between 2 and 5% may occur due to fluctuating exchange rates and credit card company charges.
We may change the online prices at any time. In the unlikely event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we may cancel any order placed and refund the full amount of the price paid.
Once an order is posted we take no responsibility for charges incurred at receiver's end as this can vary depending on the rules of customs in each country.
Tiny Lovers Jewellery
We will not accept any returns on Tiny Lovers Jewellery, unless the item is faulty, in which case faulty procedures will be followed. Prices are subject to slight variations due to changes in metal and exchange rates. Full payment must still be made to place the order.
Please note that not all Tiny Lovers jewellery styles are available for purchase online, only the listed items.